Saturday, October 18, 2008

So long October 17!


The highly anticipated day has come and gone and our baby is still happily inside. She is kicking me in the ribs and stretching out in all kinds of directions and giving no indication that she would prefer to be anywhere else. (Not that we would really know the signs). Most, or many, first pregnancies, go overdue so we should not have been surprised. My sister Amy was a week early with both of her boys so I had gotten it into my head that there would be some kind of family similarity. There wasn't and that's okay.

We will keep you posted and hopefully our wait will not be much longer! Now that we have made it to this day, Andy has requested that she remains inside until after tomorrow Browns v. Redskins game. I will do what I can.

Thank you so much for your thoughts & prayers!

No comments: