Wednesday, May 1, 2013

First water stand of the year

Yesterday was our first officially "hot" day of the year and naturally, Harper wanted to have a lemonade stand. We didn't have any lemonade but that didn't stop Harper, she decided we should have a water stand. She had quite a few customers, which was nice, I figured I would have to act out different incarnations of customers. Most of her customers came in the form of the neighborhood "big boys" (probably 8-10 years old) who were playing cops & robbers. One time, after a quick stop at the stand, the boys were acting wild and Harper turned to me and said, "Mom, I think my customers are crazy." She cracks me up!
 Their trusty assistant helps make the sale.

I offered her a folding table but she brought the chair from her activity table out and that's what she wanted to use. 

No comments: