Saturday, December 10, 2011

Harper plays at Luca's school

We are visiting in Connecticut right now and Harper was able to join her 4 year old cousin Luca for a day in his classroom at a local Montessori school.  There are 38 preschools within a 5 mile radius of the house we'll be living in in Naperville, Illinois as of next Sunday! I was so overwhelmed by the project of narrowing them down that I hired a virtual personal assistant to narrow them down for me using criteria I provided her ... indulgent? Maybe.  But I work, I can do indulgent things once in a while, right? And this seemed like a worthy cause.  We've narrowed the list down and I have visits scheduled at several the first week we'll be in Illinois.  I'm excited to get her back in school, she needs it.  Our visit to the Montessori confirmed my interest in Montessori, I LOVED the learning techniques and the overall style of the school. And so did Harper, I really hope one of them in "Chicago-land" work out ...

No comments: