Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Christmas Eve in Naperville!

We settled in the Chicago area right before Christmas.  This fall has been a whirlwind and moving twice in four months with two small children is not for the faint of heart.  Bottom line, Cleveland did not work out for us and it was best for our family to move on.  Andy is really enjoying his new job and the mission promoted by the School of Rock and the girls and I are absolutely loving our new area to explore. There are endless options of things to do with kids here and I have already enrolled Harper in a three day per week preschool program at a Waldorf school nearby.  I visited a few of the schools in the area and this one stood out for me as being a perfect fit for Harper and our family.  I knew after being in the school for just a few minutes that it felt like home.  She starts on January 10. Here are the girls being silly on Christmas Eve in their new Christmas pjs.

No comments: