Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Trip to Elitch Gardens


My thoughtful and generous friend Cary invited me to use one his free passes to the local amusement park and tag along with him and his son and another friend for a day of fun.  I was hesitant because I honestly think of amusement parks as a microcosm of everything I dislike about the world but I agreed, reminding myself I have children now and I can't be such a Grinch about certain things.  Guess what? I was right, amusement parks are not my thing. But I'll admit it was entertaining and I will take hanging out with Cary and Noah no matter what the situation is, they are such great friends. When I asked Harper what she thought of it she said it was fun.  Strange since she screamed bloody murder about every single ride except the carousel.  : /

No comments: