Monday, March 4, 2013

Transitions!

Reid started school last week, she's going two full days per week. Harper is also transitioning to two full days and one half day, as opposed to three half days. All of these changes are an effort related to my transition back to working full-time (or very close to full-time), which will happen this summer. I'm a little nervous, of course, but mostly excited to get back to my career. My office space will be very close to their school and my hours will be flexible. I feel like I'll be able to enjoy the best of both worlds. Reid and Harper will be at the Montessori school together in the fall, but for now Reid is going to a school that has a classroom for younger kids. She is doing great! They give me a little "report card" at the end of each day. So sweet!

No comments: