Thursday, July 28, 2011

Deep thoughts by Harper Elizabeth

Harper: Cars should be able to fly.
Me: That would be nice.  Why do you think they should be able to fly?
Harper: Because then I wouldn't have to take an airplane to see my cousins.

Daddy: (playing with Harper's kitchen): Thank you for the soup Harper.
Harper: And thank you for using a kind word, Daddy!

Harper: Daddy, if I go pee-pee on the potty today, you have to buy me a guinea pig! (HA! Yeah right on that one. And thanks to the Sprout channel for teaching her about guinea pigs.)

Me: Daddy is bringing you home a bike helmet today.
Harper: A bike helmet? Why?
Me: To protect your head when you're riding your bike just in case you fall off.
(few hours later, Andy comes home from work)
Harper: Daddy, did you bring me home a helmet and a falling bike?

No comments: